After that happy morning, I told my sister we had to go back just so I could try the gluten free french toast. I ended up ordering an iced coffee as well, by the name of "mocha thai". If you're a coffee lover, and you have absolutely zero guilt when it comes to the consumption of condensed milk, then the mocha thai is definitely for you. Of course, they topped it with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. It's all about the presentation.
The gluten free french toast was simply delightful. It was made with their thick cinnamon swirl bread and topped with berries, powdered sugar, and placed on a plate decorated with berry compote. Aside from the cute, artistic presentation, the food tastes just as good as it looks. Now, I'm usually not one to turn away maple syrup when it comes to waffles, pancakes, or french toast; but in all honesty, the cinnamon bread itself was so good and sweet, it didn't need syrup. Now THAT'S french toast.
Located on 2801 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104
Located on 2801 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104




No comments:
Post a Comment